Wednesday, August 24, 2011

No Sleep!

My youngest, Ryan, has been up the last two nights.  Creeping out of his bed, opening his bedroom door and eventually hollering "Mom!, Dad!"  He is scared to sleep in his room.  I have explained to him that he is almost 10, and this has to stop.  Dear Lord, help me please.  I got about 3-4 hours of sleep last night.  He ended up on the couch.  I put all my batteries on their chargers this morning.  I have a wedding this coming Friday and a shoot Saturday morning for a couple.  I hope it is cool for both of those!!!  There's is nothing more fun than editing sweat off a brides forehead in every picture.  They have these awesome wipes for shiny faces that won't smear make-up.  They do wonders for a little bit of shininess, but they can't take away pouring sweat beads.  Oh the fun Texas heat.  I don't want summer to end, but I will be happy to have cooler weather for outdoor photography.  It makes for a pleasant shoot and far less editing!

No comments:

Post a Comment