Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Day of Editing!



I am very fortunate to be so busy right now.  I am however tired of all the editing time!!!!  I enjoy editing when it is not a hurry up process.  I don't work in that mode.  I do detailed editing and I do not know any other way.  Some people change up colors, crop and straighten it.  That is the extent of their editing.  I have to get rid blemishes, brighten eyes, whiten teeth and eyes, add some highlights to the hair, soften skin, enhance the green in the grass or trees, make the sky more blue and the list goes on and on.  I'll add some black and white or tricked up color enhancements or film effects, but that is a short easy process.  I straighten teeth, open eyes and straighten eyes.  That is why it takes me a bit longer.  I did not go into this detail until I took Rick and Deb Ferro's class.  He is an amazing photographer and she is amazing with editing and painter.  I had many shoots this past weekend.  This is one from a very sweet family in Rowlett.

No comments:

Post a Comment