Thursday, September 15, 2011

VIDEO!!!!!

Everyone is asking for video.  Yes, your camera does video, but do you know how to do video?!  I know I need help.  I can video a pep-rally (that is hard with manual zoom and cheerleaders popping in and out all over the place) and some nuptials where people are pretty much standing in one place.  But as far as properly editing them and adding stills to make a unique quality keepsake-I still need help!  They are getting better, but I am looking for some advice, techniques and examples of good software.  I am on an email list from the last class I took from David Ziser at Texas School.  He is helping promote a Digital Film class called "The Get In Motion Tour".  They will be here in Dallas on October 23rd.  I want to go and will try to attend.  I have so much going on and a long fundraiser shoot the next day.  I think I may have to MAKE the time for this one.  It is only $49. and is 4.5 hours long.  I recommend this if you do any type of photography.  A lot of people are asking for video in combination with senior pictures and wedding pictures.  You have to continue your education and offer unique, quality services to stay competitive.  Watching Youtube videos will only get you so far.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment