Sunday, February 5, 2012

Back To Work!

We had a wonderful week of relaxing on a cruise, seeing the Mayan Ruins near Progresso, and swimming in crystal clear water in Cozumel.  The entertainment on the ship was excellent.  Last cruise-not so much.  We had Mutzie from New Orleans as our Cruise Comedian and Keven and Caruso from Las Vegas for an incredible Magic Show.  The weather was wonderful, our kids got along (for the most part), and we escaped the craziness of our lives for a brief moment.  We are back and that means back to work and back to school!  I am going to finish this year doing photography, but at a slower pace.  I will not advertise as much.  I am going to start sports photography out here in Forney instead of just the Mesquite area.  I am looking forward to that.  My team sports has picked up a lot in Mesquite in the last two years.  Mainly soccer, but some football and basketball as well.  My CURRENT SPECIAL that you might want to pass along is a good one and I have 3 spots left. Family/Individual Photo Sessions at the Arboretum in February and March. Free Admission up to 4 people. 11x14 and CD of 10 edited images. $150. 8x10 and 5 edited images $100. 4 dates available. Contact me for details and to set up an appointment!  Kristi@kaygrahamphotography.com  http://www.kaygrahamphotography.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment