Thursday, August 18, 2011

Time Flies!

Summer is just about over and I finally was able to get a few pictures edited from vacation.  These are some friends of ours that vacationed down the street from us in Gulf Shores, AL.  By the way I would not recommend Kaiser Rentals for vacation homes or condos!!!!  Two bad experiences and nothing done about it.  Anyway, the beach this year was nice.  We missed last year due to the oil spill.  I did however bring home a bag of tar-balls this year along with my seashells.  The water was crystal clear on most days.  We did have day of dead fish washing up and another day of tons of jellyfish.  Other than that it was a great vacation.  I am sure it will take years for things to be back to normal, but it has to have been better than last year.  I am going to start offering weekly specials to my blog followers.  Things like 50% off session fees with a free 8x10, Free Sessions, Free 11x14's, etc.  So keep checking!

No comments:

Post a Comment