Sunday, August 14, 2011

Wedding In Rockwall!

I had a wedding for a wonderful couple yesterday.  The woman is a precious lady who has gone through so much in her life and has overcome a lot.  She has found happiness again in her life and I am so happy for her.  What a perfect ceremony it was. Simple, Beautiful, Elegant and full of love.  I found myself as a solo photographer yesterday after my assistant had to cancel.  I tried video and photography on my own.  It was definitely a challenge and I had to be quick moving.  I truly love my Mark ll 5D.  The video is sharp and I can actually switch back and forth quickly or snap a shot while in video mode.  Love this camera.  I will have to post some pictures from the wedding later.  Did I mention that they departed the wedding by sailboat!  Beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment